sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

Assess Yourself as an English Speaker


Hey Flabbergasting People,

How have y'all been? First off, I would very much like to thank you all for coming over and following Flabbergasting English. Be sure it is a pleasure for me to share my thoughts, ideas and questions every now and then with y'all.

Speaking of my questions, I want to know how you classify your English according to the photo above. And if you can, how would you define the four types of speakers? As a Brazilian teacher, I would say I'm a proficient speaker of English. I can naturally communicate with people in English and I know how to use grammar accordingly. However, these definitions might change from time to time and people might define each of the types differently. Let me know what you think!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rodrigo P. Honorato

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário